Thursday, June 28, 2012

Boats, Trains and the RMV

I was out today with my Mom. What was suppose to be a simple trip to pay off some tickets and renew her registration turned into and all day frustration fest. I have come to the conclusion That the RMV is hell. I hate that place so much and it would seem they do everything humanly possible to make simple tasks into the most complicated issues. I should think that it would be a little more streamlined then it is. I short it was miserable. 

I was grumpy this morning because of lack of sleep and decent coffee which was unpleasant for my mother, I'm sure. We had breakfast at Binky's which is normally a treat but this morning it was sub-par, it was probably just my disposition. Who knows. Here is a sign they have on their wall.
This I must say fit my mood perfectly and I had to giggle. I did not take any pictures at the RMV because they would have been boring and seriously who wants to document their trip to a place of such discontentment? After we finished up with all that junk we drove around a bit and eventually ended up at the Cape Cod Canal which was lovely as always. There were a few boats out and a huge barge that came through which was cool.





After the canal we stopped at the train bridge which was neat. My mom said that she had never seen it come down, but as we were leaving a train came through! It was awesome and super loud!






 I will leave you with some picture of the sunset I caught the other night after some stormy days!


 Peace out!
~Traci


No comments:

Post a Comment