Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day Thirty: Vacation starts in....4.5 hours!!

So I decided to take an extra day off from work and start my vacation early! I will be north bound in less than 5 hours and my friends will be meeting me there on Friday night. I am so excited for 5 days of complete and utter nothingness. My days will be filled with long drives to nowhere, lakeside reading, and maybe even a little crocheting of the blanket I started this winter! Here are some photos of the exciting things to come!

 Rain or shine this place is beautiful!
  Last year we were driving around and found this cute little church in Parsonsfield, ME. 
 The hardware on the door is so ornate and beautiful! 
 I am hoping to get better pictures of this place this year!
 I thought this place looked neat with the old barn in the background. It was a family plot in the mountains and it was beautiful.

So, this is a little post but I am out of pictures here on my work computer. I will be back on Thursday with some vacation pictures! Nice and relaxed, with a beer by the lake hopefully.

~Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment