Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day Twenty-eight: Rainy day blues

This post should have been done yesterday, but I had a long day! Because of the soggy weather in the northeast, I have decided to share pictures from 3 years ago: my second trip to Niagara Falls!

It was such a great trip and I got so many wonderful pictures! So here they are:


We went on the Maid of the Mist, which I strongly reccomend!







The Canadian side looked great! We didn't cross, but we admired it from afar.





It was May when we went, and yet there were still huge chunks of ice at he base of the Falls. It made for a picturesque scene.









This is my last photo and my favorite! The color scheme is beautiful and I enjoyed our trip very much; we will likely go back within the next few years, too!

Come back tomorrow for more pictures!

<3 Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment