Friday, June 22, 2012

Go green for Summer!

Everyone always talks about having a "green thumb," which, of course, means that someone has a knack for gardening and/or taking care of plants. But the phrase has never ever been applied to me. Every plant I have ever owned, I've killed. Not purposely, mind you, but because I am absent-minded and I tend to forget about them. So I no longer receive plants as gifts, which is great! However, I do thoroughly enjoy observing and photographing other people's green thumb-ness. :)












I think that flowers and gardens in general are largely underappreciated. I am looking forward to hitting some great gardens over the next few weeks and posting my findings to all of you. Have a fantastic Friday and a great weekend!

<3 Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment