Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day Eight: Happy Mother's Day!

After a short and sweet morning with my and my husband's moms, we decided to head out of town for some grafiti/art. Instagram posts a hashtag project every weekend, so I have decided to participate, if I can. The problem was, I had a hard time finding any grafiti that was more than just initials. But, I have included two that I thought were neat and/or interesting.

This first one was on the side of a dumpster and although it's difficult to read, I liked the handwriting.




 This one was my favorite. At first I thought it was a dirty depiction, but then I realized that the face is blowing smoke. Very creative.


On one expedition through a heavily populated area, my hubby and I walked the small strip that was filled with cute little shops and I took a few photos.


Tall buildings are my fave. I cannot wait until my next trip into Boston. :) But for now, this will do...



In our travels, we came across some old trucks. Since my husband is an automotive enthusiast, we had to stop!






These last two are of railroad tracks! The first is of an old railroad and car bridge that now serves as just a railroad bridge. You can see where the top portion was cut off so that cars can no longer use it.

 Well, that's all for tonight ladies and gents. I hope all the moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! I will see you all again on Tuesday!

<3 Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment