Monday, May 7, 2012

Day Two: Meet Dawn

As co-pilot of this blog, I thought I'd introduce myself to all who are interested in Traci's & my photography talents. I've been taking pictures since I was thirteen, although back then I used disposable film cameras.
Today, you'll usually fnd me sporting my Nikon DSLR, and occasionally I opt for my Nikon Coolpix.

I live on the Downeast coast of Maine with my amazing hubby and our fantastic, if sometimes crazy, dog.






My dog, Daisee, is a Puggle (Pug/Beagle mix).



I think that sharing pictures allows us to share a piece of our souls with the world. :)

I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I will enjoy writing it.







There's nothing more relaxing in Spring and Summertime in Maine than a campire.











Even when the sun sets, we have the promise of tomorrow to keep us peacful.




Always yours in Pixels,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment