Friday, May 11, 2012

Day Six: It's been a long week!

I've spent nearly the entire day getting things ready for a friends birthday party tomorrow. I made a loaded baked potato salad, a regular potato salad, jello shots, and special jello shots made inside citris fruit. It was difficult but exciting because I'd never made them before. And the end result was pretty awesome!



Todays photos are a random selection from my own collection because I am feeling reminiscent. My photography collection is something I am proud of, so I've included a few from the past year!! Enjoy!

This first set is from Popham Beach, my favorite place! It is beautiful and very secluded.




Drift Wood is my favorite!


The tide was out and the sand created magnificent designs!





Pemaquid Point Lighthouse is a beautiful place! :)






The next few pictures are from a friends wedding last summer. It was on the water in Boothbay Harbor. The bride and groom were gorgeous and this first picture is of them with the groomsmen!



They were soo happy!




The flowers in her bouquet were lovely.



The bride and her sisters/bridesmaids. Beautiful! :)
  



I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and I will see you again on Mother's Day!


<3 Dawn  

No comments:

Post a Comment