Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day Twenty-One- 11 Days left and one long weekend

Even though I am working today it still it technically a long weekend for me since I now have 2 days off in a row! It seems like such a luxury to me and I am excited about what the next two days will hold. I'm thinking tomorrow will be a low key day of lounging and laundry, but Monday it going to be the awesome day! A bunch of friends and I will be making the long trek out to Bash Bish Falls in western Massachusetts. I am excited for it and I am also excited for the next 11 days to pass by quickly so I can get to my mini vacation by the lake!! Summer is here!

Last week sometime I went out to Betty's Neck and it was pretty cool. I had never been there before. I must say, I am quite enjoying playing tourist in my own town!

This is the road into Betty's neck which is hidden off a road that drives you directly in between 2 lakes
 Here is Betty's neck! It is beautiful, just wood that open up into a huge field.




 There is also a huge, old barn that was marked as having been there since 1927.


 I thought this was a cool lantern.

 I took some more photos of the road on my way out. I thought the shadow on the road were neat looking.

 I don't know what this place is but it was cool looking. 
 As I was driving I stopped at this barn that was for sale. it was cool looking and really old. 

 I have really been diggin old doors lately. I don't know what it is but they just look so neat!


That's all for today! I will see you again late Monday after I get back from the waterfall!!

-Traci


No comments:

Post a Comment