Monday, May 21, 2012

Day Sixteen: Nature and Sunshine = Bliss!

I took a drive today to one of my favorite places: Reid State Park. I am not posting the state park pictures, but rather the pictures I stopped to take along the way (I promise, I'll pose Reid State Park pics at a later date)... There aren;t a whole lot, but it was sch a beautiful day today.

I had all the windows down, the sunroof open, and the radio blasting as I drove along the swervy road. It was a great day!


I stopped at a cemetary first; so many gravesites have fresh flowers: it was actually quite pretty!


 "To God Be The Glory"  <3!!!


I just love the Aerican flag; every time I see one, I have to take a photo or two!






This one makes me think of the Andy Griffith Show!!


So I end with this one because it is such a cute little house (for sale, too!) and I have always imagined living on the water. Although the place is tiny, I would love to live here; soak up the sun, get a boat, and just be a water girl. Hey, everyone has to dream, right? :)


The next two posts will be on the road, so my picture quality won't be that great (cell phone photos only). However, I promise to have delightful Nikon photos upon my return - Sunday - and I am sure you will like the pics that come on Wednesday & Friday! Have a fantastic week all!

<3 Dawn 

No comments:

Post a Comment