Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day Twenty-six: Moosehead camping trip conclusion

Well, this will be my last post regarding my camping trip! :) I promise!

I have spent the bulk of today cooking; I made mac & cheese and mini cupcake cheesecakes! They look so yummy! I will post pictures and my recipes on Saturday.

This first set of pictures is from my first night camping: the sunset. About ten minutes before the sun went down, I grabbed the camera and hubby and we walked down to the shoreline. It was beautiful!



This chocolate lab was down at the waters edge, too. He was awesome enough to pose a little for me! :)






There were lots of boats, in all colors.








This is the fresh water spring we get water from while we're camping.



Scenery pics are one of my favorites.




This tree grew around the rock at it's base. I <3 it!





Moose & Deer!





That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my last set of camping pictures. I had a blast while we were up north and I cannot wait to go back up!

See you all on Saturday!

<3 Dawn 

No comments:

Post a Comment