Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day twenty-four: Moosehead camping trip, part 2

Good evening, ladies and gents! I organized some more of my camping trip photos, and they are ready to go!

In other news, today is my baby brother's birthday! The little man is 10 today! I remember the day he was born: I was a Junior in high school, at a cultural festival. I had to leave early because my step-mom went into labor and had my dad's first and only son.

Also in today's news, my husband and I got two kittens yesterday! Here they are:


They are both boys: Oscar & Mugsy! They are 8 weeks and so cute! :)

And now for some camping pics!





Rock formations like these are man-made and usually are used to mark something along the dirt roads. I don't know what these ones are marking, though.



The sun in the sky is so pretty and classic.







Just before sunset on the lake. <3 it!



The clouds in the sky created awesome shadows on the mountain!






The sky over the water was fantastic! :)





More pictures of our campfire! We burned hollow logs and they looked so great!





That's all for today. I have more pics of the camping trip coming on Thursday! Come back then!

<3 Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment