Monday, May 28, 2012

Day Twenty-Three- Happy Memorial Day!

Today was awesome! I have some awesome friends. We decided to drive 3.5 hours up to Bash Bish Falls. It was worth the drive and the hike for sure. The guide book made it sound like an easy stroll. Easy it was not, but it was beautiful! Here are some pics from my day. 

These are some signs I wish I would have read before making the decent to the bottom of the Falls!




Super cute farm house we saw on our drive in!



The hike down!

 This was scary to walk over!




All sorts of names carved in this tree.


 This is my roommate. She is awesome. This was right after she slipped and fell into the river!








Why do people use their iPads as cameras? Also why would you bring your iPad to a waterfall?

 It was a beautiful day! It was warm and on the way back we stopped off in Stockbridge and got some coffee at a super cute coffee place. I am exhausted and dirty, but I had a great day. 


Hope your day was amazing and remember the reason for this day is to remember our service people. Thank-you for all your service!


-Traci 


No comments:

Post a Comment