Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day One: Meet Traci


Welcome to my life or just a little corner of my world. Let's get started with the introductions. My name is Traci. I currently live on the southern coast of Massachusetts where I grew up. A few of my favorite things are long drives to nowhere, the beach, my friends, live music, and the main focus of this blog, photography. 

This is just the beginning of what is turning into a beautiful and scary adventure. The title of this blog is "East Coast Meets Mid-West" for a reason. My BFF who is writing this blog with me is going to hold down the fort here on the East Coast while I am thinking about moving to Denver for a change in scenery, pace, and life. What actually will happen with that though remains to be seen, but I do plan on doing some traveling this summer out that way to check it out and what not so the title is not in vain either way!

This is just going to be the story of my life in photos and we will see how it goes from there!

Here is a photo of me!

Yes, my eyes can be that blue depending on the lighting and what I am wearing!
Here is my 70lb puppy! He's not really a puppy anymore but still thinks he's a lap dog. I think that most big dogs feel that way!

Here's a picture I took today at the beach, which is my favorite place to be. It’s my thinking place, the sound of the water is relaxing and this place is mostly rocks so it’s rarely busy.

See! Isn't it beautiful?



I'm going to end with these two. I went to a wedding yesterday, it was cloudy and it threatened to rain with every passing minute. Luckily it held off and the wedding was beautiful, so was the venue! Fields, marshes and flowers surrounded a beautiful gazebo, wedding party and an even more beautiful bride. I love days that provide you with a deep sense of happiness and hope for humanity in a world that can sometimes get really dark. 

Stay tuned for day two and meet Dawn! 

2 comments:

  1. what was the wedding venue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Independence Harbor in Assonet. I can't even stress how beautiful it was!

      Delete