Friday, May 18, 2012

Day Thirteen: Over the river and through the woods...

Tonight was lovely. The sunset was perfection, as it always is. I went to one of my many favorite places and I found some baby geese! Geese are mean, but I like them in the spring because the babies signal the start of summer and warmer weather! These guys were just little balls of fluff and I wanted to take them home, but better judgement prevailed and I did not attempt to steal them. Here are the pictures from my photo drive tonight.
Look at these babies!!
The spot on this photo is inconvenient but I think aside from that this shot is perfection. 
 That's a little better!
 It was super buggy out. Gross...
Here's me in the sunset! 

It was beautiful tonight. It was warm, but not hot. Buggy, but no mosquitoes. The shadows right before the sun started setting were beautiful and long. The trees had that beautiful golden lighting which faded away into a reddish glow. My night was peaceful. Creation is incredible. God is good. 


Night! See you again Sunday!


-Traci 












No comments:

Post a Comment