Monday, May 14, 2012

Day Nine: Sick days and stuff...

I am feeling quite under the weather today. I feel a little better than yesterday, but bad enough that I took a sick day. Out of the past 48 hours I was in a NyQuil induced coma for 24 of them. Sleep is good for healing though.

Yesterday I went out with my Mum and sister for ice cream after we ate lunch. It was perfect since it was about 80 degrees out. We went for a little Sunday drive and that is where these photos came from. All of them were taken off of Rt. 77 through Tiverton/Little Compton, R.I. All the pictures today are in black & white and are kinda dreamy looking. I am still feeling the effect of the NyQuil I think.

  There really is nothing like old New England style farm houses over looking the ocean. It is just a breathtaking sight.

Sorry for the lack of dialogue today. I am still in a fog this morning. I hope your day is better than mine, which will be wasted away in sleep!

-Traci


















No comments:

Post a Comment