Friday, May 25, 2012

Day Nineteen: Riding dirty revisited

Yesterday was an adventure. This was suppose to be posted yesterday, but due to a flat tire all the way up in Eastham, MA, which is the middle upper cape, I was home to late to post last night. So yesterday afternoon my Mum and I started the drive to Provincetown. It was a beautiful day and it was an enjoyable trip up the Cape Cod National Seashore. Here are some pictures from the day!





 We stopped off on Fort Hill R.d in what I think was Eastham. On a normal day you can see way out onto the ocean, yesterday though there was some really think fog rolling in which made that really neat purple-ish cloud line on the horizon. 

Then we got back on the road and checked out Marconi Beach. It was beautiful and the fog had rolled into the beach making the visibility on the beach itself not very good but it was kind of eerie. 







We finally made it out to Provincetown and hit up Race Point Beach and Herring Cove 
 Here's a hawk! There were a ton of them out there but I only caught this one.



 Here's my mummy!

 This crow was digging around looking for food stuff in the dunes

 The fog started rushing in and made some really cool lines in the sky.








 There were so many birds out at the beach! It was like a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds"

 Saw this garage as we were driving out of town! It was awesome!!

The day was great! The night, not so much. Driving home I blew out a tire and this turned out to be a really expensive trip! I did get to ride in the back of a cop car to the ATM and that was interesting. 

The tow truck came, changed my tire and Mum & I were on our way. A 2+ hour trip into a 3+ hour trip. It was a long night, but a good day.

Peace out
-Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment