Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day Ten: A little piece of love

The sun is shining today despite the threat of rain all week, and I adore sunshine. My mind is flooded with images of the past year that were happyand joyful.

"Friends are the sunshine of life."    
  -John Hay


I photographed a wonderful family in my life a few weeks ago. Their son is an absolute doll and I love all three of them! :)





Father & Son. Precious.


They are so photogenic and I cannot help but smile when I see them.




Mom & Dad did a photoshoot, too, even though they didn't want to.





Last year, I was lucky enough to attend the wedding of two of my closest friends. Although I wasn't their photographer, I couldn't help but take my own photos. The wedding was at Pemaquid Point, on the ocean and in front of the lighthouse. It was a beautiful day and the wedding was fantastic.

Jess, the bride, was very creative when designing her table centerpieces.






Having the wedding in front of the lighthouse was magnificent; the view was stunning.


The groom wasn't nervous at all.


It was a breathtaking event.



This is one of my favorites. Jess's daughter can be seen on the left side of the photo, covering her eyes as Jess & Paul kiss. It's so cute!



Father of the Groom and one of the ringbearer's, the groom's nephew.


Jess was a gorgeous bride.


Time to cut the cake!


Jess & their son, who was also a ringbearer.


Such a happy couple!


Of course, there were lots of happy moments throughout the day with all the friends who came to share in the wonderful nuptials.







The Groom and one of his groomsmen, my husband.
They are such good friends and this photo just proves it.


<3 True Love <3
I decided to end with this photo because it is so peaceful and lovely. Paul & Jess are a great couple and their wedding was a wonderful day!

I hope you all enjoyed today's post!!!

<3 Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment